The purpose of the educational program: Training of fashion designers capable of carrying out creative activities in the field of fashion and costume design, using innovative means and design technologies.
Key principles of the program:
- Conforms to international standards: subject descriptors, cycle and level of learning (eg Dublin descriptors, requirements of accreditation agencies and expectations of strategic partners);
- Focused on training clothing designers; saturation of the service market with competitive high-level specialists, the implementation of new approaches to the profession of fashion designer based on modern design methodology and current trends in the fashion world.
- Based on the principle of constructive consistency and consistency: the graduate model, goals, planned learning outcomes, assessment and teaching methods.
A graduate of the educational program Fashion and Costume Design is methodically and psychologically prepared for changes in the type and nature of his professional activity;
- Ability to fulfill orders for individual customers, work in a design bureau, development of individual sketches for magazine graphics;
- Able to design costumes for mass production, for theater and cinema, creating their own brand;
- Ability to solve problems of organizing design processes for the production of seasonal and capsule collections, online sales of clothing items, organizing the visual space of stores, advertising and stylistic support for products;
- Possession of clothing design methods, practical methods and techniques of constructive modeling, production and technological process management skills.