The purpose of the educational program: Training of teachers of art work and the basics of design and graphic activity, who have critical thinking, creativity, research skills, who are able to implement the author's innovative ideas in education and art, find non-standard and alternative ways to solve them.
Key principles of the program:
- Conforms to international standards: subject descriptors, cycle and level of learning (eg Dublin descriptors, requirements of accreditation agencies and expectations of strategic partners);
- Focused on the labor market and consumers;
- Based on the principle of constructive consistency and consistency: the model of the graduate, goals, planned learning outcomes, assessment and teaching methods;
- Integrated with the latest research and innovation in professional practice.
A graduate of the educational program "Artistic work and design in school" is methodically and psychologically prepared for changes in the type and nature of his professional activity;
- Has a full-fledged high-quality professional and pedagogical education, professional competence in the field of fine arts, artistic work and design, initiative and activity, allowing him to adapt to the changing requirements of modern education
- Knows how to carry out professional activities in the context of the updated content of education;
- Owns innovative teaching methods, the skills of conducting methodological experiments and scientific research with the introduction of their results into the educational process;
- Possesses leadership and entrepreneurial skills.