1. The goal of education in the specialty "5В041700 decoration art»
The main purpose of education 5В041700 Decorative art is:
- providing conditions for obtaining high-quality professional education, professional competence in the field of decorative arts;
- professional training of highly qualified and competitive specialists with high social and civil responsibility, able to effectively carry out various activities in the field of art, design and creative, organizational, production and experimental research and methodological activities;
- development of unique works of decorative art for residential, industrial environment and consumer goods;
- organization of industrial enterprises, structures, firms, creative studios, etc.;
- solution of actual problems of history, theory and practice of decorative arts in various educational institutions (schools, lyceums, colleges and Universities);
- obtaining and application of full-fledged and high-quality professional education, professional competence in the relevant areas of creative activity.
2. The list of educational programs of choice within the specialty (specialization):
"Artistic processing of metal and other materials»
3. List of qualifications and positions
A graduate of this educational program is awarded the degree of "Bachelor of arts".
- "Qualification directory of positions of managers, specialists and other employees", approved by the order of the Ministry of labor and social protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 25.11.2010 №385-e;
- "Typical qualification characteristics of positions of pedagogical workers and persons equated to them", approved by the order of the Ministry of education and science of 13.07.2009 № 338;
4. Qualification characteristics of the graduate of the educational program
4.1 scope of professional activities
Professional activity of the bachelor 5B041700-Decorative art is directed to development, production of unique works of decorative art using national traditions, domestic and foreign experience, modern achievements in the field of art creativity.
4.2 Objects of professional activity
The objects of professional activity of the bachelor of arts in the specialty "5B041700-Decorative art" are:
- production enterprises for the production of artistic products;
- creative workshops and studios;
- design firms and enterprises of folk crafts;
- art schools and colleges.
4.3 subject of professional activity
The subjects of professional activity of the bachelor 5B041700-Decorative art are: development, production of unique works of decorative art, using folk traditions, domestic and foreign experience, modern achievements in the field of artistic creativity.
4.4 professional activities
Bachelor of arts in "5b041700-Decorative arts" can perform the following professional activities:
- design and creative activities include the development of unique works of decorative art for residential, industrial environment and consumer goods;
- organizational and production activity involves work on the organization of industrial enterprises, structures, firms, creative studios, etc.;
- experimental research and methodological activities aimed at solving the actual problems of history, theory and practice of decorative art in various educational institutions (schools, lyceums, colleges and Universities);
- obtaining and application of full-fledged and high-quality professional education, professional competence in the relevant areas of creative activity;
- mastering the artistic culture, ethical and legal norms;
- mastering modern technologies in the field of art, culture, education, information;
- mastering the basics of Economics of production, marketing, management and copyright;
- continuation of education in master's and postgraduate studies in the field of art, culture, design and pedagogy.
5. Requirements to the level of education
Graduate with a degree in 5В041700 – Decorative art needs:
- theory and methodology of artistic design, patterns of artistic creativity and the role of tradition in the modern achievements of decorative art (artistic processing of metal and other materials, artistic ceramics, artistic weaving and artistic processing of wood);
- scientific and practical basis of creative, organizational, methodological and research activities in the professional sphere;
- questions of influence on public tastes and demand for products of decorative art;
- principles of artistic evaluation of the created samples of works;
- the specifics of related arts-architecture, fine arts and design problems of artistic synthesis, history and scientific literature in the specialty, the basics of pedagogy.
- systems of anatomical structure of the human body, proportions, motion patterns, plastic characteristics of the head and the human figure, the relationship of design and plastics;
- to develop original projects and samples of decorative art objects (artistic processing of metal and other materials, artistic ceramics, artistic weaving and artistic processing of wood).
6. Competencies formed as a result of the development of OP
General (generic) competences
formative-to have the provision of scientific, philosophical, religious, legal, social pictures of the universe, the nature, purpose and meaning of human life; the basic teachings in the field of social Sciences and Humanities, the problems and processes in the field of culture and art, the methods of these Sciences in the field of professional activity, the ethical and legal norms of communication and how to use them in the preparation of special programs and projects;
systematizing-to possess knowledge in the field of art, social, pedagogical systems (system approach, the principle of system in art), skills of search, formalization, structuring and systematization of psychological and pedagogical knowledge, to be capable of system thinking and holistic perception of pedagogical reality;
research - to have skills of independent research and experimental work, scientific and pedagogical activity, to own the main methods of the organization of work;
communicative-to speak Kazakh, Russian, foreign languages, knowledge in the field of communication technology, pedagogical rhetoric and conflictology, communication strategies, skills and constructive dialogue, communication in a multicultural, multiethnic and multi-confessional society, to be tolerant and capable of pedagogical cooperation;
technological - to possess knowledge in the field of art, culture, education, information, skills of search, evaluation, selection and use of modern technologies, to be able to innovate, to strive for excellence of professional skills, to be proactive and hardworking;
controlling-to possess knowledge in the field of art of management and marketing, skills and abilities to carry out, to develop control and evaluation material, to interpret the results, to strive for adequate self-assessment and self-control, to justice and objectivity.
software-to own a system of subject, psychological, pedagogical and methodical knowledge in professional activities, to realize the professional duty of the artist, teacher, responsibility for the results of creative and pedagogical activity;
interdisciplinary-to possess knowledge in the field of pedagogical integration, skills and abilities to integrate knowledge from various subject areas in the solution of pedagogical tasks, to be capable to social partnership and pedagogical cooperation;
social-to possess knowledge in the field of human rights (international legal acts, legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education and child protection), skills and abilities to protect, professional honor and dignity of the artist, teacher, as well as to comply with the norms of professional ethics, to realize the social significance of the profession of the artist;
developing - to possess knowledge in the field of contemporary art, skills and abilities to study, generalize, disseminate and apply the experience of highly professional artists, strive for self-education and self-knowledge;
creative – to possess knowledge in the field of artistic creativity, the theoretical foundations of creative activity, skills and abilities to rebuild professional activity, to implement the author's innovative ideas in art, to find non-standard solutions, to be able to create unique works of decorative art;
organizational and production activity involves work on the organization of industrial enterprises, structures, firms, creative studios, etc.
7. Learning strategies and methods
The General results of training program specialty 5B041700-Decorative arts will be achieved through the following training activities:
1) classroom classes: lectures, seminars and practical classes-are held taking into account innovative learning technologies, using the latest achievements of science, technology and information systems and in an interactive form;
2) extracurricular activities: independent work of the student, including under the guidance of a teacher, individual consultations;
3)conducting educational and professional practices, preparation of thesis.