1. Objectives: to provide conditions for obtaining high-quality professional education, professional competence in the field of performing arts;
- professional training of highly qualified and competitive specialists with high social and civil responsibility, able to effectively carry out professional activities in the following areas:
- organization of creative activity of musical groups and associations in the field of art, culture, education; teaching; practical application of theoretical knowledge;
- organization and development of creative projects in the performing sphere
musical art; organization and holding of concert programs, festivals, competitions, conferences; research work
- the ability to navigate in a complex of special, musical-theoretical
disciplines, planning and implementation of concert and performing, musical and educational activities.
1. To prepare highly qualified specialists-musicians with knowledge of the world musical culture, the basics of acoustics; the basics of a complex of special, musical-theoretical, General scientific cycles.
2. In the educational process to use advanced learning technologies and modern educational infrastructure in accordance with the needs of the individual, society and the state, which are able to positively influence the development of art specialties:
- to carry out educational and methodical, research, educational activities in the field of higher and postgraduate education in the specialty 5b040400-Traditional music art based on the integration of science and education, capable of providing high quality education and sustainable development of the University
- use academic mobility of students and teachers;
- to control the quality of education in the specialty 5B040400-Traditional music art;
- as an alternative to use the European system of assessments, credits, diploma supplements;
- actively involve students in the formation of the educational program specialty 5B040400-Traditional music art, the organization of the educational process, social work;
- apply the module structurization of educational programs in accordance with the competency approach and the Dublin descriptors;
- follow the principle-education throughout life.
3. The end result of the specialty 5B040400-Traditional music art
focus on such an indicator of the quality of training, as their demand in the labor market, career achievements.
- getting a full and high-quality professional education, professional competence in the field of traditional music;
- mastering the humanitarian culture, ethical and legal norms governing the relationship between the individual and society, as well as relations to the surrounding reality;
- education of a culture of thinking and skills on a scientific basis to organize their work, to master new educational technologies;
- formation of professional competence in the field of traditional music mastering the basics of performing skills
- students ' choice of individual education program;
- continuation of education at the next stage of higher professional education-master's degree.
The final result of the OP specialty 5B040400-Traditional music art to focus on such an indicator of the quality of training, as their demand in the labor market, career achievements
3.List of additional specializations
by choice within the specialty
1. Folk instruments; Folk singing
2.Teacher at music school
4.Qualification characteristics of bachelor of education in the specialty 5B040400-Traditional music art
- sphere of professional activity
arts, culture and education
- objects of professional activity
the objects of professional activity of graduates are: the organization of culture and art, secondary music schools
children's art schools, children's music schools,
- types of professional activity
bachelors in 5В040400 – Traditional musical art
can perform the following professional activities:
- conduct performing and teaching activities;
- conduct organizational activities in art and culture organizations;
- head of the Department of the organization of art, culture and education;
- create and develop creative projects;
- to hold festivals, competitions, conferences, master classes, to carry out their information support.
- performing activities (rehearsal and concert activities as an artist of the orchestra , ensemble, soloist on various stages).
Requirements to the level of education
Bachelor of 5В040400 – Traditionally-musical art should have an idea:
- on instrumental performance;
- about planning and the organisation of concerts, performing, musical and educational and pedagogical activity;
- the basics of the complex of special, musical-theoretical, historical and General scientific cycles
- basics of planning, organization and implementation of concert, musical, educational and pedagogical activities
- to be guided in a complex of special, musical-theoretical, historical and General scientific disciplines
- to plan, organize and carry out concert-performing, musical-educational and pedagogical activities
have the skills:
- professional skill
- practical application of theoretical knowledge
- organization of concert performances
- to understand the nature and social significance of their future
profession, to show her steady interest.
- to organize own activity, to define methods and ways of performance of professional tasks, to estimate their efficiency and quality.
- solve problems, assess risks and make decisions in 5 unusual situations.
- to search, analyze and evaluate information necessary for setting and solving professional tasks, professional and personal development.
- use information and communication technologies to improve professional activities.
- work in a team, communicate effectively with colleagues,
- set goals, motivate the activities of subordinates, organize and control their work with taking responsibility for the result of assignments.
- independently determine the tasks of professional and personal development, engage in self-education, consciously plan training.
- to be guided in the conditions of frequent change of technologies in professional activity.
- on the basis of the acquired knowledge and skills, the graduate must have professional competencies corresponding to the main types of professional activity.
A) formative-practical application of theoretical knowledge, effective solution of practical issues in the field of musical art and culture, knowledge of the main objectives of professional educational programs.
B) systematizing – performing and pedagogical activity, competence in the field of knowledge of features of the regional markets and adaptation of world experience of production activity to their conditions, susceptibility to innovations and introduction of new technologies in the sphere of professional activity.
C) research - the ability to analyze and systematize topical issues of theory and practice, the implementation of methodological and research activities.
- knowledge of the problems of modern civilization and culture; legal, moral and ethical standards in the field of professional activity;
- knowledge of the rights and duties of a citizen of Kazakhstan;
- knowledge of traditions of classical and modern performing schools;
- possession of special scientific and methodical literature, performing and pedagogical repertoire, the basics of the method of performance of works;
- knowledge of the program requirements of music schools; able to organize and carry out concert and performing, music education and teaching activities;
- knowledge about world musical culture, fundamentals of acoustics; fundamentals of complex special, music theory, General scientific cycle.
A) program-performing (concert, stage ) activities
B) interdisciplinary - a complex of special musical - theoretical, historical and General scientific cycles.
C) social - musical - educational and pedagogical activity, transfer of performing experience, creation of creative and cultural environment.
D) developing-a set of skills aimed at self-improvement of vocal and pedagogical skills,
E) creative – creation and development of creative projects (Executive programs), organization, holding and participation in festivals, competitions, conferences, master classes;
F) organizational and methodological: management and marketing in cultural, art and educational organizations, planning and implementation of the pedagogical process.
2.3.3. Competence of personal self-improvement
Readiness to change social, economic roles, social mobility, readiness for self-development of professional skills based on solid knowledge of psychology, ethics, universal principles of morality, unity of thought and actions, communication skills, the use of foreign languages as the main means of communication.